TBS Technologies supports to solve RMA issues in 48 hours. The following are terms and conditions for TBS Return Materials Authorizations ("RMAs") ("RMA Terms") and incorporate the Standard Terms & Conditions of Sale current at the time ("Standard Terms"). In particular, any repairs are subject to these RMA Terms and the Standard Terms.
- If you buy TBS products from e-shop , please click here.
- If you buy products from our sales representatives, please contact with the sales person directly or click here. After we confirmed with customer, will offer RMA number and give the return details.
General Terms and Conditions
- All returns must be pre-approved by TBS. TBS will respond with an RMA number and a list of units authorized for return, and return shipping instructions.
- Returns without prior authorization by Electrolux Professional will be refused.
- Returns must be packed in sturdy, ESD-safe containers.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the Product Return Form.
- Any RMA number is valid for 90 days from its date. If after this period of time we have not received the Goods, the customer will be required to request a new RMA number.
In Warranty Repair or Replacement
- All TBS products has 2-year-warranty.
- When TBS authorizes the return of goods, the Buyer shall prepay the shipping charges on such returned goods unless explicitly stated by TBS in its written return authorization.
- All product must be returned in the original packaging materials in which your purchased products were shipped. This includes but is not limited to components, manuals and instructions.
- Returned product must be returned prior to RMA expiration date
- All returned products will be subject to inspection and evaluation by our warehouse staff.
- TBS is not responsible for lost or damaged product during the return of products.
- A hard copy of your RMA must be included with your returned product. Failure to do so may result in delivery refusal.
Non-Warranty repairs require a purchase order for analysis and repair. If major components need to be replaced at additional cost, we will contact you prior to the repair.
Return Shipping to Customer
- Delivery of Warranty repairs will be made at TBS's expense.
- Delivery charges for Non-Warranty repairs will be charged by customers.